A CONVERSATION WITH AN INTERN FROM THE UNIVERSITY CONTENT TEAM

A team of content creators and actors form a group to create content for the University. This group is a team that is basically paid for being as creative as possible, which sometimes includes being brute and sarcastic...maybe. Let's get a few basic doubts cleared from Richie, an intern on the team.

Firstly, tell us about your internship and the role assigned to you.

“I took the internship by filling a google form which was sent to me through my college email-id. I remember filling it and after a few days, our internship head called me and took my interview, and then I was selected for the role of content creation. I write video scripts, direct them, and edit for the team. It has been going well.”

How did you find this internship?

“As I said it was sent to us via Gmail as well as through our class groups. Also, one of our professors made an announcement in our class about this opportunity.”

What do you think are the benefits of doing this internship?     

“I think the main benefit is meeting various writers and bloggers who all have a different style of creating content. One of my colleagues tends to create content with zero pressure even if we must take interviews of random people. My other colleagues have a unique style of writing, and I am glad I was introduced to these different styles of writing. Lastly, the stipend.”

Is your internship preparing you for the corporate world?

“I think my internship is preparing me for my future. It helps me to stay in a disciplined routine since I have deadlines to follow.”

Do you think there are any drawbacks to doing this internship?

“Being a Postgraduate student, I feel like there is a lot of workload from not only the internship but also my assignments and CIA’s which account for my CPGA. It is challenging to maintain a balance between all these activities since all of them are equally important and I also think that it is a little hard to prioritise all the different work.”

 What is the best part of doing this?

“The mutual understanding and the cooperation in the sense that everybody is their own leader and contributes their ideas during meetings. The pinnacle of this internship for me has been the knowledge I have been getting by meeting various people.”




Comments

  1. Apply for Christ University for BBA and MBA courses and get admission to your dream college with the help of College Dhundo. We have guided thousands of students to get everything they want to achieve and get success and also provide educational advice and guidance.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

WHAT'S IT LIKE TO LIVE IN THE HOSTELS OF CHRIST LAVASA?

PANEL DISCUSSION ON LEADERSHIP & ENTREPRENEURSHIP DEVELOPMENT SKILLS

INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON DATA SCIENCE, COMPUTATION AND SECURITY - IDSCS’22