THE PINK CHALLENGE PLEDGE



The students of Christ Institute of Management, Lavasa strongly believe in pursuing Excellence in academics and sports and never hesitate to show solidarity for a social cause. They have imbibed a spirit of Service for matters concerning the society at large. Working selflessly for a social cause is a part of their learning process.

The students of CIM took a pledge on 10th October 2018 to spread awareness about breast cancer. October is considered as the breast cancer awareness month. CIM's 'Vikaas’ team collaborated with ‘Sparsh’ from Siddhartha Medicine College' to show their support towards this initiative. It was heartening to witness the students and faculty members take the pledge as they showed unflinching support through the following statements:

"From this day forth, I pledge to spread my gained knowledge to all, irrespective of race and religion.
I will help create awareness about breast cancer, allowing everyone access to information they deserve.
I pledge to turn the tables and take care of the ones who have so far done for me; whether it be my mother – the first teacher, who taught me life or my sister – the first friend who held my hand, promising to never let go.
I pledge my love and support to the suffering and the survivors, even if the rest decide to look away.
I pledge to not hesitate to break the barriers and taboos and hence hereby proudly accept the PINK CHALLENGE whole heartedly, standing by Sparsh and Vikaas in their aim for a better, reformed and happier society".

It was a proud moment for everyone as they showed sincerity towards a social cause for the betterment of society. Such initiatives have always been encouraged by the college.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHAT'S IT LIKE TO LIVE IN THE HOSTELS OF CHRIST LAVASA?

PANEL DISCUSSION ON LEADERSHIP & ENTREPRENEURSHIP DEVELOPMENT SKILLS

INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON DATA SCIENCE, COMPUTATION AND SECURITY - IDSCS’22